Applied kinesiology (AK) is a form of diagnosis using muscle testing as a primary feedback mechanism to examine how your body is functioning. At Virgilio Chiropractic Wellness Center, we will take the results to form a plan for the best therapy for your overall wellness.
Finding the source of your problems
With AK, your health will be measured from a triad of factors – chemical, mental, and structural functions to describe the proper balance of the major health categories. When any one side or more of an equilateral triangle will fairly easily show where the solution will arise.
Muscle balance and brain integration
To help your entire body to work at its peak performance, AK can align, balance, and release stress to help with emotional balancing, visualization, affirmations, massage techniques, and movement exercises.
Applied kinesiology can help with:
- Myofascial dysfunction
- Peripheral nerve entrapment
- Spinal misalignment
- Neurologic disorganization
- Autonomic reflex relationships
- Nutritional inadequacy and toxic chemical influences
- Dysfunction of production and circulation of spinal fluids
- Adverse mechanical and stress tension
- Hormonal system imbalance
- Lymphatic and vascular impairment
Call Virgilio Chiropractic Wellness Center at 516-354-3651 to find out if applied kinesiology can help you with your condition by a non-invasive, minimal treatment method to help reach your wellness potential. We are located at 2035 Hillside Ave. in New Hyde Park.